DeerZyme Mineral was developed by deer nutritionists and animal scientists to provide the optimal balance of minerals to meet a deer’s needs. Packaged in 5 and 25 lb bags.
Making a Deer Lick
- Select a site within 10 feet of a well-used deer trail or crossing. Preferably, the site should be in close proximity to a good water supply.
- Clear an area, 6-8 feet in diameter, of all leaves and woody debris.
- Using a shovel, dig up soil in center of clearing. Loosen soil at a depth of 6-8 inches.
- Remove some of the dirt.
- Pour approximately 10 lbs of DeerZyme Mineral into the depression & loosened soil.
- Mix DeerZyme Mineral and loose soil thoroughly.
- A very small amount of feed may be placed on top of the soil to attract deer more quickly to the site.
- Freshen with approximately 5 lbs each month.
Provide the Benefits of DeerZyme at your Mineral Lick
- DeerZyme Enzyme Blend maximizes nutritional value of anything the deer eats
- Antler D optimizes calcium and phosphorous utilization for antler growth and lactation
- BuckSweet makes it irresistible
- DeerZyme Mineral is highly attractive to deer
- Please be sure to observe local and state game laws.